Did anyone else start having issues with their PDF exports on Tuesday? I have custom formatting for the title and headings in my PDF Stylesheet, which worked for months. Now, custom formatting is ignored for the title (h1) and Heading 4+ (h5+). The title uses a custom font as described here, but the headings do not. I also noticed line breaks are being applied differently than before in some cases (one word earlier).
The issue started Tuesday afternoon Eastern Time. I know this because I generated a perfect PDF in the morning, but by the evening I was seeing these issues.
There have been no changes to the PDF Stylesheet (confirmed against a backup) and the issue occurs with documents that have not been edited for months. All of my docs are based on the legacy editor since the new one is unusable.
My admin has raised a support ticket, but curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?