I created a JIRA ticket and included images in the description. After saving the new ticket I found the images to be tiny and unreadable (200 px wide instead of the original image's 625 px wide).
Now I want to edit the description and increase the width of the images. How can I do that in the new editor? We're using JIRA in the cloud.
As far as I can see the only option available for editing an image in the description is to delete it. There doesn't seem to be any way of dragging it wider or specifying a width. Are all images doomed to be stuck at 200 px wide in a JIRA ticket description?
It seems like the images are basically thumbnails, and clicking on them will open them up in full size. However, I just want to be able to display them full size from the get-go, like I used to be able to with the old editor (or to specify a size, even if it is just by dragging the images wider).