I wanted to create a Scrum Board to test something out, so I selected an existing board and clicked ...\Copy. A new board was created "Copy of <name>", but I'm unable to do anything with it. If I click Configure or Delete, I get the error:
The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
I am the administrator of Jira and the project. I created the previous board and I'm the owner of the filter that is used for the board.
I can still do everything in the original board that was copied.
Some things I've tried that did not work:
- I've tried updating the permissions on the filter for the board to allow all users to edit the filter.
- I've tried closing the existing sprint and moving all the items to a new sprint.
I'm on 8.5.4.
At this point, I'd just like to delete it. Is there some way to do this behind the scenes?