I am using GIt Fork method with the team . Where each team member has their own Server and local. I maintain the Master Git version. Therefore each individual fork the repo from my project on the server. Clone it from his/her server and work in a branch. Post the work is done they raise a pull request to my development branch. While doing so since multiple users want to merge to the development branch via pull request, I get merge conflict and error stating only post-merge conflict are resolved we can merge the branch. I am not sure how to resolve to merge conflict on the Bitbucket server and as the merge did not take place me pulling the repo from my server does not have feature branches raised by another user in pull request. How do i resolve this situation? or is there a way we can give access to main git repo to everyone but restrict any updates to development and master branch except one user?