Hi, can we show billing time to our customers in 'customer portal'. We need to show them this info and they need to approve it. How is this possible with Tempo? Thank you for answers.
Anyone please
Hi @jmarko
The billed hours registered in Tempo can not be shown in the Customer portal view. Billed hours can only be shown in Tempo Reports but not in the Issue view. To view the Tempo Reports, the viewer needs to have access to Tempo (Tempo Timesheets access).
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Tnx for answer. But still I didn't manage to show report to customer. How can customer access Tempo? He need account in Jira Service Desk and login there? Can costumer have access to Jira and it isn't in role Agent or Jira Software user? So, if I understand correct from customer portal this is not possible..I'm sorry, perhaps I have little difficult to see big picture. Can you show me how configuration must be done to achieve this?
It is not possible to give Service Desk customers access to Tempo, they do need to have access to JIRA (so they are counting into your license).In the Service Desk project, they need to have the "View all worklogs" permission (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/173899777/View+All+Worklogs+Permissions+for+a+Project), so they can view the worklogs of other users in the project, but they should only have access to view their own tickets.Best regards,Susanne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.