Hi,
I'm new here so if it is a stupid question, please let me know kindly
.
We want to use Confluence for ourselves (R&D) and our Sales and Operations departments. SO we don't have to maintain the documents in a lot of different places. The thing is, we need it to be clear and not a jungle of a lot of spaces because non-R&D will not find the information. I created several JIRA projects and connected them to my personal Confluence space so these Confluence spaces are still limited in numbers.
The problem I face now is that every JIRA project connected to that Confluence Space will see all the pages/documents of all the JIRA projects connected to that Space. That is not ideal.
So my question is: How do I connect JIRA and Confluence so it is clear for all departments?
PS: I already thought of:
- Can I connect a JIRA project to a Confuence page?
- If I limit the restrictions will it be hidden for the users that are excluded, or will it be visible but not accesible?
- Do need to use a different app to make it more readable?
Thanks in advance,
Niels.