In the Jira Server form, there are the fields: label and keyword; They seem to have the same purpose.
Who can exemplify a context of use of these 02 terms ?!
Grateful
Keyword is not a standard field, I would guess it is a custom field one of your admins has added for some reason. I'd want to ask the project owners what it is for and why it's different to labels.
I didn't create this field! I am the administrator. Perhaps the responsible for this is some complement. In which I do not know. I'll investigate.
A screenshot (of the field title and where it shows up on an issue, not the contet), might tell us more about what it is. But I'd not worry about that until I'd done the investigations you mention - I'm pretty sure you'll find the answer there.
You're absolutely right! Jira does not show the field creator's log or history. I am to blame, this field was an inheritance from Trac System .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.