Confluence showed up on one board in Trello. How can I make it available on other boards? I don't see it on the list of power ups.
Hello @Jim Klaas ! Yes, you should be able to connect Trello and Confluence with a two way integration.
This documentation can help you out with this:
[Confluence Cloud] Use Trello and Confluence together [Trello] Using the Confluence Power-Up
You mentioned that the Confluence Power-Up was not available for you. Check this link here, it leads directly to the Power-Up page:
[Trello] Confluence Cloud Power-Up
Something worth mentioning is that Trello can only be connected to Confluence Cloud. This integration is not available for the Server or Data Center versions of Confluence.
I hope this helps! Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you @Diego. I was able to get them connected. Thanks for helping figure this out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.