Hi,
I'm trying to add instructional text in a template using Confluence Cloud but i'm unable to find the feature to complete this.
Any advice?
Thanks,
When you're editing the template, there is an icon on the toolbar. You need to click and select "instructional text."
hey Dave,
We're using Confluence Cloud and I don't see that option. here's my entire toolbar:
Ah, I think I see the same thing. You're editing a Global Template? My screenshot was from a Space template, which still has this functionality. I don't have it either on my instance. Maybe use a Space Template for now? I'll see what I can find out about it.
I thought I was editing a space template.
To get to it I do this: Space Settings --> Content Tools --> Templates
I am editing a Blueprint template since the one that is already there fits most of my needs, I just need to customize a few thing from it.
@Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting] I meant to make this a reply, not an answer. oops!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.