Hello,
How do I programmatically generate Jira chart/table/pie in confluence page?Using Rest API or any other option?I develop in Python.
Thank you
Hi @yifat test ,
No coding needed to do this. If you don't have it, put in the Table Filter and Charts macro in Confluence. Insert that on a page and then insert a Jira macro with your issues selected in there. Presto... charts of many kinds.
Hi,
My flow is that I programmatically create new confluence parent page and child pages and post data in them.Now I need that based on specific method results to generate chart with this data.
I don't think i can do it with macro, correct?
Thank you,
Yifat
Hi @yifat test,
You can create a sample page with Jira Issues and Charts set as you need. Then copy the page storage format and use it as a template for your script. I guess you'll need to update the JQL in the Jira Issues macro only. Then you can create new pages with the automatically updated storage format using Confluence REST API.
Assuming that I want to do it from my code because it is one time effort instead of maintenance. is it possible? I couldn't find any rest-api to generate Jira chart
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.