Hello, I am using Confluence Cloud and the search does not work at all.
It does not matter if I use quick-search or the advanced search, it returns mostly no results.
Here is what I have tried:
- When I search for the exact title of a page, without any filters - I get not results
- When I search for the exact title of a page using the "search in titles only" filter, I get the correct result
- When I search for a term which is included in several page titles - for some terms I get no results, for some I get some of the pages, but never more than 50% of what I should get
- Searching for labels or text within a page or any full text search does not work at all and returns no results.
Is there anything I can do? Without the possibility to search, confluence would be pretty useless to me.
Thanks