We have setup ten different Request Types in Jira Service Desk. Each of our requests shares the same Issue Type (Service Request) and the same workflow. They also share the same field sets. We just hide the fields we don't need per request type.
However, when I Create an issue I still see all hidden fields on that create screen. Also Jira Mobile displays all hidden fields for all request types instead of respecting the fields I've hidden in the Request Type editor.
Is there any way to resolve this? It's frustrating because we work hard for a clean environment and it's confusing users who are filling out fields that don't go with that specific request type.
NOTE: on my Software & Business Apps Request Type I have hidden Accounts & Passwords Category field.

NOTE: the Accounts & Passwords Category field is present still on the create screen. I cannot remove it from the create screen because then it would remove it for all Service Requests including the actual Service Request where I need that field to be present.
