project = support and IssueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAll("project=product")
I would now like to extract a list of issues from Project=Product which have a particular label on them. How can I construct a JQL to get such a result?
Try this:
project = support AND (IssueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAll("project =product") AND (project = product AND labels = LabelRequired))
Unfortunately, this does not work. It does not yield any results. But I know I should be able to have a list of issues for it.
Hi Nidhi,
Sadly you cannot achieve the desired search using standard features on Jira, you must go for a third-party app instead. Using i.e. JQL Booster Pack you can type the following:
1) Extract a list of issues that are linked to another project type and have a particular label
project = support and issue IN linkedIssuesOf(' project=product AND labels=mylabel')
(*) Note that this is just an example, you must tune above query to fit your needs, such as using issueFunction field instead of issue if you are using Script Runner.
Using this app you can also query other issues relations, check:
References:
So currently there is no way to have a JQL that would list out issues with a particular label on them when the issues are linked to two projects?
Not natively, since you need the linkedIssuesOf() function provided by 3rd-party apps, but I believe you already have that function on your instance, haven't you?
Could you try the suggested JQL above?
project = support and issue IN linkedIssuesOf(' project=product AND labels=mylabel'), does not work when I put in the label of my choice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.