I need change the project, uses by more than, relator in the same organization, but I need wich the relator looks for only yours issues oppened.
Hello,
Welcome to the community.
If you want to let only the user see the issue that he opened then you need to work with issue security level.
Add the reporter, and every group/project role or user that need to work in the issue in a level security and it should work.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-issue-level-security-938847117.html
Thank you.
I configure Issue Securety Schema but I can't find Project Summary in Project options, can You help me ?
Thanks
Go to your project > project settings > you will see "Summary in the left panel.
Make sure you have the administer project permission to be able to see it.
I`m a administrator, but this option don't appears :
Can you tell what`s going on ?
Thank you so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.