Short question: How do you check that a comment is a primary action using automation for jira? I'm trying to recreate a standard jira automation using "automation for jira" but don't know how to check that a comment is a primary action.
Backstory: I have a service account in jira service desk that leaves comments on tickets when certain things happen, like an approval process is approved (because otherwise the customer will not know at all).
The problem I'm facing is that when the account leaves a comment, the ticket transitions to "waiting for customer" because of the standard automation "transition on comment" (which is wrong in this case).
I tried to fix this using standard automation but the option I need doesn't exist so I'm trying to recreate the standard automation using "Automation for Jira" instead. The new automation should be identical but will only fire off when the comment is not left by the service account. I want to add that to the automation but don't know how. How do you check that a comment is a primary action using automation for jira?
