Is there a way to get rid of the white border surrounding text when editing?
In the image below you can see a white shadow and border around the text. It's rather ugly and i'd like it gone.
Hello @Jacob from Canada !
As I understand, characters are surrounded by a white border when you edit images within a Confluence page.
With this description in mind, I tried to replicate it, in both our New Editor (Fabric) and Legacy Editor (tinyMCE). I could not find where text would be inserted, so I tried with common text in my pages.
Here is what I see:
In the New Editor:
In the Legacy Editor:
With this in mind, I would like to ask some questions:
Are you editing Confluence Pages when this border appears? Which editor are you using? (tinyMCE or Fabric) Is this border present in all types of text? Where exactly is this type of text present?
You can tell both the New Editor and the Legacy Editor apart by looking at their Toolbars at the top:
New Editor:
Legacy Editor:
Looking forward to your reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.