Is there a way to format the "Request form help and instructions" field on a Request for in Jira Service Desk?
They have the following for links but I would like to make the text in that field bold and red or some other color to make it visible.
Links [link name|http://example.com]
Thanks
Hello, I was able to resolve by using the following page: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=texteffects
bump
Updated response: As of January 2022 ProForma has been incorporated in JSM and is accessible via Project Settings > Forms. You can now add formatted instructions and links to the request form; however, you still can't add a link to the description of a field.
Hi David, I haven’t seen a way to do this within JSD and I don’t have the exact solution in terms of formatting the field descriptions; however, we build ProForma to specifically help people build rich forms on the JSD Portal. You can build Confluence-like forms with links and help text through. There is a Lite version, which allows you build three forms for free.
Hopefully it can help.
*You can make it bold by flanking the link with asterisks.*
Hi Simon - any chance we'll be able to allow users to enter formatted text into paragraph fields in forms for Jira Service Management?
@A.J. Apple we are scoping these requirements at the moment. No definite eta but we should start dev work on it in the next month or two.
If you watch this issue you will get updates on progress https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10702
Thanks @Simon Herd !
Brilliant. Just what I needed to help solve my issue.
Thank you!
Hi David. Agreed this link works great for certain formats. Are you able to insert a table? I'm trying to do this based on the formatting provided and it comes back to me exactly has how I scripted it.
I want the end result to look like this:
Did you was able to insert a table?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.