After the change of JIRA license some plugins don't want to load details.
Below are the answers to the questions you probably will ask 
- Which plugins do not load?
Only those plugins that have a license key. In my case Tempo Timesheet, ScriprRunner and JSU. - After changing the license to JIRA, did you change the license keys for the plugins?
Yes I changed them.
I had to use a workaround - I turned off "Connect to the Atlassian Marketplace" and then the plugins details started to load, and I can able to changed the license keys. - Have you restarted JIRA?
Yes, I restarted JIRA several times. - Did you delete the plugins cache?
Yes, I removed all plugins cache.
Does anyone know the solution why with "Connect to the Atlassian Marketplace" turned on, the plugin details won't load?
Unfortunately, a workaround (disabling "Connect to the Atlassian Marketplace") in this case is not helpful, because then it does not get news about plugin updates.

