I used to have SSH working for all my repositories on my desktop PC.
Something seems to have updated in Ubuntu a few months ago and now SSH no longer works. I didn't report it here right away, but now it has become increasingly annoying.
On my laptop, I can still use SSH to access all my repositories the same as always.
But on my desktop PC, SSH has stopped working.
For example, when I try to do a git push, it hangs for several minutes then eventually comes back with this error:
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:XXXX/XXXXX.git
ssh: connect to host bitbucket.org port 22: Network is unreachable
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
When the problem first occurred, I tried the SSH troubleshooting FAQ, restarting SSH on the PC, and so forth.
I am not an SSH expert. I just don't know what to try to diagnose the situation or get more information to lead to a solution.