Hello Ken,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The "Explore a Demo" option is usually for the Demo project that is automatically created once we create a new site and also it's a test project that you can delete after you follow all the steps.
Can you please confirm if you did all the activities mentioned on the Demo project?
It will show a green button on the bottom right and once you click you can see if the activities are completed.
Regards,Angélica
Yes I've completed all of the activities and clicked 'Remove it' (at the top of your image) and we don't see any more activities listed.
We've put some actual data in the project that we need to keep. Didn't think after we completed we'd need to create a new project.
Thank you for the details, Ken.
My test site recently changed to the new navigation bar and the "Explore a demo" was not showing, so I switched back to the old view and the option was there, even if I had finished all the steps. I believe that this is because the project is for test purposes and not for production.
If I switch to the new navigation, the option doesn't show. Can you please click on your profile picture to check if the option is available for you?
I appear to already have the new navigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.