I am trying to use a few new features such as adding a new issue to a current sprint and removing an item from the current sprint.
5.10.5.1
in that case i can't seem to find how to add new issue to the current sprint? any ideas? I may be missing something really dumb.
Derp. I just figured it out. Thanks
Keep in mind that the GreenHopper version changes frequently. A new version will be deployed again tomorrow. The best way to tell is to go to a rapid board and look for the version number in the footer.
In order to keep track of the latest verisons used in the OnDemand environment please see the followign page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Application+Versions
This page will always show an up to date overview of which versions of our products are used in the OnDemand environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.