Hi all,
I am currently using Jira Software 8.7.1 and Jira Service Desk 4.7.1. I want to assign to each of the existing Tickets(Issues) a Security Level. There are multiple Security Levels, around 50, and several thousands Issues.
Since there are so many, I would like to know if there is a faster, more automated way to do this. I know there is the Tool called "Bulk change" already built in, but I would still have to select each Issue manually, and I can apply the same Security Level for all of them(and that doesn't help with my problem). I was hoping for something that would "read" a certain custom field from the Issue, and assign to it the corresponding Security Level.
As an example, I have a custom field "group" that can take as value one of the user groups from user management. For each group, I have created an Issue Security Level that is assigned to that group. Is there a way to specify a rule that, for an issue with value "X" on "group" field should assign automatically as security level "X security level". And if it is possible to do this for the already existing issues as well.
Thank you