Hi,
Not sure whether this has been raised but I am having problems using an email address of my domain (Google G-Suite) in JIRA helpdesk. I am sure I have entered the correct username and password and also I have turned ON (allowing less secured app access) in the settings. I have successfully connect G-Suite to Atlassian and user accounts are sync every 4 hours. This address I am using is one of the those synced.
Help! Thanks!
Hello Wycee,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When we adding a Gmail account as the custom email address on a Service Desk project, it's important to confirm if you are using 2-FA, so it will be necessary to set up an app password.
Also, reset the configuration of less secure apps and try again.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.