Hello 👋
can you help me please?
import backup failed
you have no email no phone number
what a great service
Email is a bad way to ask for help, and Atlassian take the much better option of having a set of Service Desks and issue trackers, which they guide you to the most appropriate one. Start at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Telephone support is hideously expensive compared with service desks, so only customers who are willing to pay a premium can use it.
You'll need to provide a lot more information, whatever route you take. "import backup failed" is not useful. We need to know what the source is, the target, what type of export/import and what the error messages are.
Hello sirSome time before we saved the backup and now we cant reload it (((We did import and get such an error ..
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Cloud+Bug+Fixing+PolicyBackup is here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzvmtsquhan93rd/Confluence-export.zip?dl=0Please help us because we spent so much time doing that (((Thanks a lotWe appreciate that
If you want help with this, you'll have to explain what is wrong. Please read the last paragraph of my original answer.
My english is not good thats why i try to explain as i can..what is wrong?
1. we did backup
2. now we load it and Its written here that "Error while importing file. Please look at our management
At last paragraph u told that i have to say what is wrong."what the source is, the target, what type of export/import and what the error messages are"source - confluenceimportwhat kind of error here is no any words just saying that "while you doing import there is an error. look at our managment" Great!! Here is backuphttps://www.dropbox.com/s/hzvmtsquhan93rd/Confluence-export.zip?dl=0Can you try to load it?and you will see thats its impossible
We worked several month to collect all information((( Did backup to save And now ... Please help us
I said "We need to know what the source is, the target, what type of export/import"
I am sorry, that was not clear. What is the source Confluence? Cloud, Server or DC? Same for target? And what are you exporting and importing - a full backup or spaces?
I'm afraid I can't read Cyrillic languages, and I can't paste the text into a translator. Could you give us the plain text of the error or translate it for us?
cloudimport spaces
Please, I can't work with only half the answers
What is the target? Can i get an example?Our targer is to reload broken cloud of information
What is the source Confluence? Cloud, Server or DC? Same for target? And what are you exporting and importing - a full backup or spaces?
I HAVE AN ACCOUNTYOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK WHAT I WRITE----------------------------
1. CLOUD
2. TARGET WHAT IS IT???????
3. IMPORT
4. SPACESI have an accountYou can easily look what i did in it and checkWhy do you say one by one the same text??? You getting fun or what??Is that good service??I need another manager
It looks like some kind of bullyingI write 100 times about it and you instead of answering human like that unfold write me banal standard phrasesWhat kind of harbour service is this?
I 've been running for almost a year on your harbour serviceAnd then suddenly everything is goneI download the baсkup space and I am given a mistakeAnd I discount even a photo of a mistakeHow do you even work? Maybe it makes sense to look at what I 'm discounting?
Just some hellNot only does the error issue without a signature evenIt is simply specified "Mistake"What kind of mistake is that?Plus, the prank manager jokes with meI will arrange to you
4. SPACES
Why ask questions if you can go to my profile and see the whole story and all the important pointsI used cloudI did export spaceNow i need to load my backup and did importIs that so difficult?
Yes, please, I could do with answers to the questions I have asked.
Please note that I have no access to your systems, I'm not your admin or system owner.
By the way, your profile only shows your activity here, it does not expose anything about any of your other Atlassian systems.
We try to import filesits very interesting question.. How i can explain it?Import files that contain intractions about work in our companyAbout the error "An error occurred during import. See how to generate an error report"
If you 're technical support, why don 't you open the file that I sent before with the backup file and download it. Then you will see a mistake and will surely be able to help us
Or you could just tell us what errors you are getting.
And we're not support. Even if we were, we'd be asking you to tell us what the errors are.
i write text but you dont read it
OPEN SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TEXT THERE IS!"AN ERROR OCCURRED DURING IMPORT. SEE HOW TO GENERATE AN ERROR REPORT"WHY ARE SPEAKING SO RUDE WITH ME???? DURING 2 WEEKS IF YOU ARE NOT SUPPORT AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME?????????????
Everything you have written since my last comment is rude.
Please, if nothing else, could you read the last response properly. It might help you understand why your ranting is misdirected.
So, trying to help after that, what does the error report say when you follow the guide on how to generate the report?
I AM TELLING THAT IN ERROR THERE IS NO WORDS ABOUT"WHAT KIND OF ERROR IS THAT"YOU HAVE SUCH A WONDERFULL SERVICE
Please stop SHOUTING, it is hard to read and rude.
You need to tell us what errors you are getting. In English or at least with text we can put into google translate.
I will write as much as needLook and read When i try to load my backup there is information"AN ERROR OCCURRED DURING IMPORT. SEE HOW TO GENERATE AN ERROR REPORT"Do you understand it?Can you understand it and dont write the same things?
Have you tried reading "see how to generate an error report" yet? What does that tell you?
And please stop being so rude, it's not going to get you much beyond a ban.
Listen to me dude. I dont want to speak with you i want to solve the problem of your serviceIf you are not technical support why are you talking to me?I dont have the time. We are speaking 1 month and all we have is "what is you problem" If i see the problem i can solve it by myselfBut the thing is that there is no TEXT OF THE MISTAKE Can you understand it?I want you to switch me for supportThey can reload my backup and everything will be alrightI am realy very tired with that problemOnce again - here is backuphttps://www.dropbox.com/s/hzvmtsquhan93rd/Confluence-export.zip?dl=0
How to say for you that you will understand me?Bro listen to me once again
THERE IS NO ANY TEXT OF ERROR There is just the text "An error occurred during import" Thats it! How can give you the text of error? There is nothing thereIf there were any text i wd deffinetly give it to youI dont like to solve problems for 1 month
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.