Go to Reports > Sprint Report, and then choose the sprint from the dropdown menu.
For detailed information on closed sprints in TMP projects - including burndown chart, issues completed, scope change, etc - the best report is the Sprint Burndown chart!
Excellent! This works - thank you.
The only reports I see are an Overview, Burnup and Velocity report. There is no Sprint report.
I think the UI already update and I couldn't find it.The UX right now is really terible.
I used your project more than 5 years+. Right now I completely dissapointed.
It really worst of my time.
I use Jira Cloud. There isn`t a "Reports" tab nor "Sprint Report,".
I cant see my older sprints.
I too
Time to find another better tool. JIRA messed everything up. Terrible
Is there a workable answer... here?
did it for me too !
We had exactly the same experience with a new project opened in Jira. The problem was caused by our decision to try the "new gen project" promoted by Jira which somehow only allows limited features and reports. Once we created a classic project, all the reports and features are back to normal.
If you are using the new gen project template in Jira, try roll back to classic project and see if you can access the Sprint Report. Good luck!
Issue Search filtering for Project and Sprint, then add a column to show Sprint. It will show the names of all sprints associated with the issues in a comma separated format.
If you are looking for a frozen snapshot of the sprint board at the moment it was closed, I do not know. Obviously, issues will have transitioned between now and the close of the sprint.
For next-gen projects you can go to Issues and filters, select your project and filter by sprints.
You could go to the burndown report to get past details. But its tedious and you need to go sprint by sprint..
I have put together a quick video tutorial, for how to view closed sprints - hope that helps: https://youtu.be/YH6WhyZQQfo
This isn't very convenient.
This worked for me with a Next Gen Project. Thanks!
This is the funny. Jira invited message said try to use next gen project. But this kind of project lack many important features. It make me down so much!
Yet another example of Jira removing flexibility that it was built upon, and forcing people down "one path" of doing things, which isn't compatible with a large number of workflows out there in the real world.
Just the answer I looked for. It works for me :O)Thanks
I thought you are Admin of Jira =]]
I dont know how much help this will be, but if you are looking for issues the were closed/removed along with a certain sprint you can still access these. If you scroll back through the 'viewed' tab on the 'your work' menu then you can see these closed issues. I realize scrolling back may be antiquated and laborious for a lot of people but its a method
To get the list of stories in a closed sprint, you can use reports icon appearing on the left vertical panel. Reports doesn't show up on the top menu. It will be on the left panel with pi chart icon. Click on this and select 'Sprint Report', Once you select that, you will be able to choose any of the previous sprint to list all the stories.
If like me you use Jira Cloud and can't see 'reports' in the menu, try this:
Click Jira logo; filters; search issues. Filter the list of issues by status, select 'done', then scroll right until you see the horizontal more icon in the top row, select 'agile board' from the options. This takes you to reports.
Where do I find Issues and Filters?
So obvious, how could anyone miss it?
my god jira is trash! How is it possible that this is the industry standard. Really really awful!
Please stop doing atlassian's work for them for free.
Go to Project Settings, hit Features, and enable "Reports" and "Issues" so you can see those tabs. Then all your tickets are visible on those tabs.
So you're using a brand new account, ATLASSIAN CLOUD, not the product download/custom install, as my response was covering?
Jira is such a garbage, if I'm on sprint 27, why there is no simple link view previous sprint?
Reporting is good for those who care about them, I want to see what tickets I've completed previous sprint to look them up for certain reasons.
Cool sprint was closed but why not to be able to view it same was as it was not closed.
This software is so advanced that is useless
This worked for me.First Project Settings -> Features -> Turn On Reports
then go back, there you'll find the Reports option.
Reports -> Burnup Reports.There is your list of sprints.
You can also type "g" then "i" to see the JQL query and type "sprint = <sprint#>".
Unfortunately, it doesn't work by sprint name.
The most reliable way to see information about previous sprints in Company-Managed Projects is to use the Velocity Report.
From the board you’d like to see the previous sprint on, click Reports in the left sidebar
Select the Velocity Chart
A list of recently closed sprints is below the chart:
Select any sprint displayed to view the sprint’s velocity chart and status report
At the top of the chart, a dropdown allows you to select the report for any previously closed sprint
Don’t see the Reports option in the sidebar? A project admin may need to enable them in Next-Gen / Team-Managed projects:
Click Project Settings on the left sidebar
Select Features on the left sidebar
Enable the toggle for Reports from the feature list
In Team-Managed projects, the Sprint Burndown chart offers more comprehensive information about completed sprints.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.