Hi
I'm trying to follow this guide https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configure-field-layout-in-the-issue-view-975038911.html as I need to change the layout of how fields appear in my issue types, however I do not have the "Issue layout" button in the project settings
It's a classic project.
The problem I'm trying to solve is that I have these fields here that are hidden and I want them to be higher up in the list
Any ideas?
Thanks
Hi Asher,
can you try clicking on the Configure button shown in your image?
I can only click this if there's an associated "Request type" which there won't be for a lot of issues. There will only be a an associated request type where the issue was logged via the portal
A couple of things here...
Essentially I want to change the order of these fields. I thought this would be done through "Screens" but the order in the issue itself does not appear to reflect the order that the fields are setup in the screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.