Hi,
We have run into an annoying GH bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7661) that is supposed to be fixed in GH 6.1.4.
Is there an indication when this will be released?
I would need to re-factor a great bunch of filters due to this bug and would be sooooo happy if the fix is coming soon!
Rgrds,
// Svante
Atlassian's official line is "when it's ready". You won't get a solid date out of them before they actually release it.
You can take a guess from the activity on Jira for it - if the version has a good swathe of issues flagged for it and they're nearly all resolved, you can work on "the next couple of weeks". If there's only a few issues, or it's all very red, then it's going to be a lot longer. You may want to skim their blogs and announcements too - you can often get a feel for an imminent release from them.
Finally, check their Jira and/or and OnDemand install - they relase there before it goes out to the world.
ok, makes sense!
I looked at the Greenhopper @ jira.atlassian.com and it says (v6.1.4-OD1)
This could then be an indication that it may be in the pipeline for the rest of the world :-) right?
Yup - I'd tell your users "probably two weeks", but I wouldn't be surprised if it's sooner.
The release said 106 issues dealt with, and 5 remaining. That's a good sign.
Great, thnx!
I keep my eyes on the marketplace then!
btw: is this broadcasted somewhere? I have seen that sometimes new releases are tweeted! Is that always the case or is there another way to know when it is released? Mailing list, maybe?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.