I imported tickets from CSV file, and didn't realize this would create Atlassian accounts for reporters who are not already Customers. I removed their Atlassian account from my Jira site access, and added them back as Customer within my project. Things are messed up now:
- this Customer can submit email requests
- When they receive email notification, they can click on the link in it, it asks them to log into my portal, and when they enter their Gmail account, it tells them to use single sign-in, and after they do, it still keeps them not logged in
- In support portal without logging in when they try to submit a ticket by entering their email on the bottom, their email address is rejected with "Current user is not active"
How do I fix this and get these people to just be my normal Customers, and allow them portal access, without their Atlassian account appearing in my user list?