We've been using Service Desk awhile now, and all of our emails are working through when people create tickets.
What I'm trying to do is create a new ticket myself that would be the start of a conversation with a customer.
Is there any way to do this?
For example, I just want to follow up with a previous client about some work we did with them.
I don't want to reply to a previous we ticket we had open, because then that re-opens the ticket and messes with my SLA stuff.
I just want to create a brand new ticket where I am the one starting the communication, but then I can track it in here just like any other ticket.
If it makes any difference I do have Atlas CRM, and I don't see any way to do it through that either..??
Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!