I have some users that have two access types on their accounts. EX: Group and repository show for a user. I only want to remove users, but not any repos or any configurations they might have configured.
My main concern is that when I remove user with the X, this prompts me to remove the user from the groups and repos. This was a developer in my case, and I want to retain as much history and details as possible. I'm assuming that the user will still be attached to all their issues, repos, commits, etc?
Why the hack deleting a user is so difficult? Back and forth here for pages. There is no straight clear simple information how to delete a user?
Same question for me too...
Although this is an old thread but I cannot see the right solution here. I hope somebody will happy with my solution.
So, On the Dashboard, click Members on the left sidebar, on the Members page click on Manage members button in the top right under the Menu bar.
When the page loaded you will see the Groups list in the middle. It probably contains only one element, by default there is only a Default group exist in the list. Click on it and you will see all the invited members to the group.
Manage them next to their names or delet them.
Thats all.
I do not have "Members" in the left sidebar - but I do have "People" that I cannot delete. What can I do?
When i click on "People" I get to a page called "Members" - but there is no optioh to block or delete them.
Has anyone found a working solution for this issue?
I can quite happily remove a user reducing the no of users on plan as described in How to remove Bitbucket Cloud users from the plan?
However that user seems to have gone for good.
I heard a lot about deactivating users, but there does not seem to be a way to do it as all examples presented refer to UI elements which do not appear to exist.
Has the ability to deactivate a user been removed altogether? Or does it rely on specific admin settings which I don't have although I am an Admin?
Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.