Hi - I am an existing paid user of Trello, and I noticed that I could get a free instance of Jira (for up to 10 people), so I clicked the button, and off it went and created a new project in Jira... Under the domain of the company I work for instead of attached to my personal Trello account.
This seems like quite a serious security breach (especially as I was using this in a separate Google Chrome account not associated to my work account) and have no idea how it could have happened, as my Trello account is registered to an email address with no connection to the company I work for, and pre-dates this. I don't have admin privileges to Jira in the company I work for, so this shouldn't really be able to happen.
Any ideas how I can break the link (which I can't find anywhere in my atlassian profile) with my company domain?
Trying to get support led me here. I'm happy not to use Jira for my own uses if security in the Atlassian Profile is this flakey, but I should get the link to the company I am working for removed for security reasons if nothing else.
Any suggestions?