I don't know why the Dev Panel shows the wrong text. Any guy could help me? th
Hi @Craig
Sorry to hear about this problem. I can see that your language setting in Jira appears to be in Chinese. Unfortunately, this is a bug in our translation. I was able to recreate this same problem only when I set my language to Chinese. I was able to recreate this in version 8.7.0, and I see it affects you in 8.3.2. I did not find any other reports of this problem yet though, so I created a new bug for this over in JSWSERVER-20542.
Sorry there is not a workaround for this right now. I would recommend watching that ticket for updates on this. Thanks for calling out this problems.
Andy
OK,thanks for you reply. I can use English as a workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.