Hi
I am getting the below error message to one of the Confluence user when he logs in.
****
Error Message is "Something is gone wrong"
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, pleas contact atlassian support.
Hello @Sai Kishore !
As I understand, one specific user is facing an error when the login procedure is finished. Does the error looks like this:
The error you described is most likely caused by this:
The user has a license only for one product (let us say Jira) Then, the user tried to login into Confluence (where no license is available for said user)
The admins can check if access to the desired product is present:
Go to the Administration page Select Users Check if the profile has access to the desired application
This is what the Administration page looks like:
If the user facing this behavior does not have access to the desired application, it should be provided by the administrator. You can check here for further information on this:
[Atlassian Cloud] Groups and product access
I hope this helps!
Hi @Diego
The problem solved by using the correct confluence URL.
I was using JIRA url and then trying to access confluence module.
Thanks for your reply though
Sai
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.