How do I download attachments? The way I did it was to:
Can I just save it directly? This seems to be pretty clunky, especially if the attachments are large or binary.
when you click on an attachment it should display and at the top there should be a cloud download icon as below...
That's correct. And it works. However. I had six test files that all needed downloading so I could run my test. For each one, I had to click / save. I didn't care what they had in them, but I had to open them anyway. There was no way to select them all and download them. It's a horribly clunky way to do it.
fair enough. you might want to click the feedback link and let Atlassian know. It is located under your avatar.
Thanks. I was mainly trying to find out if I was missing something, or if it was something they overlooked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.