I have tried several ways to send a message to a telegram group when the customer created an issue. Telegram bot "SendMessage" is working fine but I want to send the issue data or custom data to the telegram group.
My Webhook URL is : http://api.telegram.org/botXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/getUpdates.
This URL is working fine but this is just a text message. http://api.telegram.org/botXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/sendMessage/chat_id=-XXXXXXX&text=test
Please find the attached picture of my setting screen and the Audit also showing "success" message.
Hi @roknet ,
You can do it with post request in the custom data part as below as long as your Webhook url accepts post http request.
Hi,
Thank you for the help.
I have tried the same and no error coming even the audit log also showing success.
When I post same URL on web it is showing success.
Please find the attached screenshots.
You can not make a POST http request by typing the url on the browser. Once you type and enter the url in the browser, browser makes a GET http request. You should check if telegram api has http POST end point that you can send data.
I have tried several ways but no luck. The telegram POST is working fine for others according to the forums.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.