So, I have a Pull Request (PR) that someone had submitted that didn't bother to pull before submitting and therefore has conflicts.
I recieve the following message at the top of the PR.
----
Bitbucket cannot automatically merge this request due to conflicts.
Review the conflicts on the Overview tab below. You can then either decline the request or merge it manually on your local system using the following commands:
----
I understand the option of declining the request and making the other dude fix it, but if I follow the steps and merge the changes in locally. I still have to decline the conflicting PR and handle the changes like I normally would from my local machine, correct? If that is the case, the wording on the message seems to fall a bit short. I mean, it won't let me Edit the PR and change the source account to come from my own.