Hello,
There is any api to share content page?
Hello @abhipanchal,
Confluence Cloud does have a REST-API which you can use to retrieve content.
Have a look below:
You'll need to generate an API token to authenticate in Cloud, so have a read through our API Tokens documentation for more on that.
If you have any trouble at all, I recommend making use of our Atlassian Developer resources, which includes a separate Developer Community where you can reach out for help.
Take care, and have a pleasant weekend.
Shannon
Hello @Shannon S
Thank you for your reply, yes i checked that REST Api document, but i just want to confirm we can share content to other user using email?
Hi @abhipanchal,
In order to share content from Confluence, either the page has to be public or the person you're sharing with is a licensed Confluence user. Using API, you'd need to perform the GET call using a licensed Confluence user's token, using the process I shared above.
There is also an add-on I know of that would allow you to share Confluence content by email to an unlicensed user, but it's for Server only:
I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any concerns.
Thank you, i have converted to Standard account, but i can share content with users which is added in my space, there is any option to give permission to users which is not added in my space?
Sharing with email address is not possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.