Hi there,
Apologies if this is obvious but I have only been using Jira a week.
We have multiple projects (using next gen) but I would like to have 1 sprint for the whole company as we are so small with the sprint showing all issues for all projects in the backlog.
I have tried to do this using filters so I have a filter called All Projects, and created a project based on our company name (using classic), created a new board which uses the All Projects filter. Initially this seemed to work OK yet we have 230 issues covering all projects but only 34 would appear in the backlog (none have been started yet as we have only just started using Jira).
Any help anyone can give on how to do this would be appreciated. We are a small company of only 6 of us so setting up sprints per project would be quite time consuming. I would also want to report at a company level, rather than report project by project.
Many thanks