Hi
I have an active Jira Automation rule to automatically transition the issue when an incoming webhook is triggered. This rules works fine. I am now trying to update the rule to add transition rule condition for a new issue type. However when trying to modify the rule to add a new else/if condition and then a new branch rule within the else/if condition, I am unable to add a new condition/action under the branch condition. When even I click on the Add component button It displays me the the page to save the rule. even after saving the rule if I try to click on the Add Condition or Add Action button instead of showing me the form to add the condition or the action I am again shown the form to save the automation rule. So I am never able to add a new condition or action.
Please note: Before today I was always able to modify the rules. It used to work just fine. But this is not working today. It was working fine yesterday.