Hey all,
I'm a novice programmer and I've been suffering this issue for couple of days.
This is my second laptop that I am using to push codes.
Whenever I try to push, this error happens.
The only solution that I have is to completely wipe the local repository then clone again from remote.
It works four couple of hours then it spits the error above again.
I've tried
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/troubleshoot-ssh-issues-271943403.html?_ga=2.17219900.460655869.1588108531-1950175778.1587876905
Numerous times but it does not work.
Any suggestions?
Hello @Kurt Kim,
Welcome to the Community.
Does push ever work? I have a feeling you're using access key instead of your account SSH key. What is the output of auth test:
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
It should print out "logged in as <your username>".
If my assumption was incorrect, please enable verbose logging when you face push failure next time. You can do that by setting GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -v" environment variable or by applying configuration for Git: git config --add core.sshCommand "ssh -v" (make sure to run within your repository, or add --global to enable for Git across the system).
Hope this helps. Let me know what you find.
Cheers,Daniil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.