HelloHow can I do the following.
{{issue.description.replace("found text", "replace text with smart value:"+createdIssue.key)}}Basically I want some text should replace with smart value and plain text as concatenated.
ThanksMasud
Hi @Masudur Rahman ,
Below worked on my Jira. I hope it works for you too.
{{issue.description.replace("found text", issue.summary).concat("my plain text")}}
Thank you , But can we have the following instead of suffix, I want prefix concat.
{{issue.description.replace("found text", "my plain text".concat(issue.summary))}}
As far as I checked there is no prepend function. But you can have the same behavior with the below snippet..
{{issue.description.replace("found text, issue.summary.left(0).concat("my plain text").concat(issue.summary))}}
Above the prepend behavior is done
issue.summary.left(0) ==> returns empty string
issue.summary.left(0).concat("my plain text")
issue.summary.left(0).concat("my plain text").concat(issue.summary)
Thank you very much @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_
It worked
I first create a new variable with the value:
my plain text{{issue.summary}}
Then when I set my field, I can use the smart value
{{issue.description.replace("found text",myVariable)}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.