The user has changed nothing, just can't log in. What options are available to me?
She is temporarily working with a new account set up using her personal e-mail address.
Hi Ian,
I understand that one of your colleagues is unable to login or get emails from a Cloud site. It is possible that Atlassian's own system got a bounced message from a mail server which could prevent further attempts to send notifications to that address in order to avoid being blacklisted by a mail server.
If you could let me know what email address was attempted to be used here I can try to investigate this further myself. But I understand if you don't want to post this user's email address to our public site like Community.
In cases like this we would expect that the site-admin of this Cloud site would create a technical support case about this problem. However from looking at this info, it does not appear that your account is a site-admin of the site in question. So you might want to reach out to your site-admin and ask him/her to go to
However if you were to try these steps, your request would be routed back here to Community because you are not the site-admin of that site.
I hope this helps. Please let me know.
Andy
Thanks Andy, that's very helpful.
I will talk to our site-admin.
Regards
Ian
I've been made a SITE-ADMIN but I still cannot submit a technical support request. Do I have to be the ORG & SITE-ADMIN?
Hi @ian_finlay
I can see that you are a site-admin of that cloud site now. Perhaps there is still some problem with one of our systems syncing that data. I'll have to investigate that part.
In the meantime, I have created a support request for this problem on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-571569
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.