Hey guys
I am looking to get list of jira projects and the associated agile boards from the database
I would need a sql query as I have the access to database.
Don't bother with SQL, it's the worst possible way to begin reporting on Jira systems.
You're going to struggle with this question because:
Jira's searches and REST API can make this very easy for you. Don't try it in SQL, you won't like it.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
thanks for the reply. totally agree with you. boards are connected to filters and it to find write one. However, I did find one community source.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Database-schema-relationship-between-a-board-and-a-project/qaq-p/481907
However, the code returns and error
" subquery returned more than 1 value" in line 1.
I tried to add top or limit command to select statement and it goes nowhere.
Could you please check and run this code and let me know whats wrong?
I think I got this resolved. it took some time but yes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.