I see a couple solutions in marketplace to connect with gitlab and/or pull in information from it (I'm not real keen on the details). But I don't have a budget for that. What I do have a budget for is time (the time it would take to set it up myself). Is there any existing way to pull in gitlab milestones (ie: https://gitlab.com/dashboard/milestones) and also gitlab issues (ie: https://gitlab.com/dashboard/issues?assignee_username=me) each one into a section of its own in a Confluence page? I don't think I'm willing to go as far as writing my own plugin but if there were some way to fanangle it with an existing macro or even a simple dedicated script or if there a way to make your own macro - that would be great. I'd really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.
I found it. There is an "iframe" macro that can be put on your page. It's available in the list, I just didn't know it was there. Gitlab shows up just fine in it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.