Hello,
I am configuring my Jira ServiceDesk, and I want to invite clients in a dedicated ServiceDesk project to use their own Jira Service Customer Portal. Clients must not create a password to log in to the customer portal when they are invited.
I know that I can sync Atlassian with Azure AD (already done for my agents) but as I understand, it is for Agents only in order to access Atlassian products and affect a license?
We are MSP company, so we create a SD project per client/company (each company has their own Azure AD tenant).
It means that I have ten Jira ServiceDesk projects, each project has 50 users that need to access to the customer portal and I would like to sync each project with their own Azure AD tenant for clients (through customer portal). Is it possible?
Do I need to create an Atlassian directory and use "user provisioning" feature to sync 10 Azure AD in a single Atlassian directory?
Thank you for your help