Hi all,
I have looked through the web and forum and have been using Jira since version 4. I noticed there is a issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-3821 to support it that has over 2,500 votes.
To be more specific an installation with both JSD and Jira Software in cloud (or in onPrem too would be nice) to be able to customize the priority list. In particular to not show certain priorities for a give project.
P1 - all priorities
P2 - only high and low
P3 - High, low, and medium
Or whatever. I know the background and that it has been asked for since I started using Jira. I figured with that much attention there would be someone who would write a plugin to do it.
Is one out there?
My immediate need would be clud JSD but I will probably have other customers that have a different setup.
Thanks in advance,
Robert