Hello I just created a new project in Confluence, and am trying to use the "Product Requirements" template, but when I click it, just creates a blank page. Anyone have any clue what is going on?
Hello @Mad Monkey ,
Welcome to the community!
I also have this problem, this should be a known issue.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-69875
However, after I try to select the template to create and save, I can see the contents of the template.
Thanks @Ollie Guan that's exactly what is happening, except the posted work around which is to refresh the page does not do anything for me. I've tried in Edge and Chrome.
i have the same issue and this is pretty annoying as this would be kind of the first step to create a project here...
I do not see the template after refreshing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.