I am evaluating using JIRA to for project management and potentially for our help desk. On the project management front, I have configured the system to receive emails and I have a project where I can email into a the system and it either posts as a comment or creates a new task, however in both cases I am not seeing attachments come in. I have tested two scenarios, one where I send an image file and the other where I send in a word document and in both cases I am not seeing them in the task/issue. What I do see is a "winmail.dat" file that I cannot open.
I assume there is some setting I am missing? My concern is that it does not know how to handle the attachments which would be a deal breaker for me, especially on the support desk as people are always emailing in tickets with screenshots.
Thanks