Hi all,
I have a set of page (about 120) that will be updated externally every halft year. The structure of the pages is like this:

To every page, I have to docutment a owner, status and a comment. My first idea was to edit every page and add a small table with this information. But this is horrible when the pages get an update. I have to edit every page. Normally, after an update only the content of the pages changes, but not my values mentioned above.
So my Idea was to use page propertie report and add additional rows. But this seems to be not possible. In know, this is possible, if I add every page manually in the table and use a standard tabel, but this really time consuming, especially when every 6 month the subpages changes. So I want a kind of automatism.
Here is a manual created example what I like to have at the end:

Do you have any idea how to solve this. We use Confluence cloud and I would prefer a solution without additional macros. But solutions which need a new plugin or macro are welcomed,
Thanks, in advanced.
ciao
Thorsten