I have tried to replace my overview page with the Team hompage template but when I do so I cannot see in the side bar all the existing pages. I assume it is because they are linked to the old/now replaced 'overview' page and not to the new 'team homepage' - does anyone know how to sort this issue as I don't seem to be able to work it out. Thank you
Hi @louise.campbell
I hope I can help you with some printscreens. And I can verify, that I understood you correct.
Let's say, I have a Space called "Lorem Ipsum" and the home page of this space is "Lorem Ipsum Home" (you can see this in the space settings of every space)
In the content tools, the page tree looks like this:
Now I change my home page to "Page B":
Hope this helped.
Regards, Dominic
Thanks @Dominic Lagger for laying this out so clearly! Done - so simple really but I couldn't work it out on my own. Really appreciate your help :smile
@Dominic Lagger thanks for the simple to follow instructions and @louise.campbell for sharing this question. Very helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.